Steam jet compressor-Thermo-Compressor
Hits : 248 |
Steam jet compressors use the energy of a high pressure vapor (usually steam although they can basically be operated with most normal vapors) to compress low pressure vapors (normally but not necessarily water vapors) to a medium pressure level. read more about the steam jet compressor in "more details" .
Steam jet compressor
Steam jet compressor (thermo-compressor)
Steam jet compressors use the energy of a high pressure vapour (usually steam although they can basically be operated with most normal vapours) to compress low pressure vapours (normally but not necessarily water vapours) to a medium pressure level. The motive nozzle converts the energy of the motive steam into velocity. The motive jet produced draws in the vapours to be compressed, mixes with them thereby accelerating them.
In order to become more familiar with our product ,We suggest you to read our catalog here:
- Easily handling large vapour volumes in vacuum in spite of small dimensions
- Energy/cost saving
- Low investment cost due to the relatively simple construction.
- Long operational life expectancy
- High operational safety and low maintenance as no moving parts are involved
- Elimination of the need for heat exchange surfaces for cooling of aggressive liquids
- Easy control of counter pressure by adjusting the steam consumption
In the positive pressure range the compressed exhaust vapours are used for heating, i.e. these devices may be considered as heat pumps. In this way, heat at a low temperature is raised and reused.
Steam jet compressors are used in
- Deodorization (as in edible oil industry)
- Drying under vacuum