Liquid jet ventilators-ونتيلاتورهاي جت مايع
Hits : 1046 |
What is a Liquid jet ventilator?
Liquid jet ventilators are used to draw oﬀ air, gases or vapor
Their action is based on the jet of motive liquid which emerges from the motive nozzle entraining and conveying the surrounding gas.
You can know more by reading "more details" part.
Liquid jet ventilators
What is a Liquid jet ventilator ?
Liquid jet ventilators operate on the jet pump principle and are designed for large gas flows at a small compression ratio. The liquid jet emerging from the motive nozzle expands and disperses into evenly distributed single droplets hitting and entraining the surrounding air or gas, conveying and compressing it to a higher pressure. A chemical reaction is also possible.
We recommend you to know more by reading Karajet catalog here:
- Simple and reliable
- Corrosion and erosion resistant
- Automatic control
- Easy to install
- Low capital and installation cost
- Almost unlimited life with correct choice of materials
- No moving parts
- Maintenance free
- Quickly and simply brought into operation
- noiseless in operation
- Wide range of materials such as steal, stainless steal, cast iron, bronze, Teflon and graphite
- Drawing off air, gas and vapours from works, storage rooms or vessels
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- Tank storages
- Precleaning of the suction medium by a separators or counter current washer installed after the unit or by using an absorbent as the motive