Gas jet ventilators-ونتیلاتور با محرک گاز
Hits : 195 |
Gas jet ventilators convey air, gases and vapors against pressure diﬀerences up to approximately 500 m bar. in fact Gas jet ventilators operate on the ejector principle and they convey air against small pressure differences.
We recommend you to read "more details" to know what is a gas jet ventilators completely.
Gas jet ventilator
what is a gas jet ventilator?
Gas jet ventilators operate on the ejector principle and are used to convey air, gases and vapours against small pressure differences. The high velocity gas jet emerging from the motive nozzle draws in and accelerates the suction medium either from the surrounding atmosphere or from the suction housing, depending upon the ventilator construction.
The achievable pressure diﬀerence between the suction and discharge pressure is the compression of a gas jet ventilator.
We suggest you to get suitable inforamtion about gas jet ventilators by reading our catalog here
- Almost unlimited life when suitable material of construction chosen
- No moving parts
- Maintenance free
- Relatively low priced
- Quickly and easily put into operation
- Installed in virtually all situations
- Wide range of materials available
- Drawing off stale air, ill-smelling gases and vapours from working and storage areas
- Deaerating reaction vessels, agitator vessels and other aggregates in chemical factories
- Ventilating tanks, e.g. on ships
- Used as forced blast blowers, or stack ventilators for boiler burners
Circulation of air in the leather, tobacco and textile industries