Using a liquid as motive medium, liquid jet compressors compress gases or vapors with large pressure differences and simultaneous intensive mixing of the liquid itself. They operate on the ejector principle.
- Simple and reliable
- Corrosion and erosion resistant
- Automatic control
- Easy to install
- Low cost
- Wide range of materials such as steal, stainless steal, cast iron, bronze, Teflon and graphite
Liquid jet compressors have numerous applications in many industries and processes such as
- Foodstuffs industry
- Treating drinking water
- Chemical industry
- Biological sewage treatment
- Lake rehabilitation
Specific applications are
- Hydrogenation of edible oils.
- De-acidification of hard water.
- De-nitrification of drinking water with H2 gas.
- Aeration/nitrification of Waste water
- Activated sludge process.
- Deep water aeration
- Compression of gases or vapours with large pressure differences
- Simultaneous mixing
- High gas/liquid mass transfer rate
- Cast iron
- Cast stainless steel
- Steel or stainless steel
- Temperature change resistant porcelain
- Other materials on request