Steam Jet Vacuum Pumps-وکیوم اجکتور بخار
Hits : 144 |
steam jet vacuum pumps are jet pumps that particularly appropriate as vacuum pumps, as they can easily handle large vacuum volumes. in steam jet vacuum pump live steam expands through the inlet nozzle, issuing at high velocity.The powerful suction thus produced entrains air or vapors via the suction connection. If you want to know more about the steam jet-vacuum pump, read "more details".
Steam jet-vacuum pump
What is a steam jet vacuum pump ?
Steam jet pumps are particularly appropriate as vacuum pumps, as they can easily handle large vacuum volumes.
The theory behind the Steam Jet Ejectors involves converting high-pressure motive steam into a high velocity jet in a nozzle. This causes a decrease in pressure and an increase in velocity so the suction fluid enters the ejector and its pressure increases by means of converging-diverging diffuser.
We recommend you to know more about our steam jet ejector by reading our catalog here :
:Types of steam jet vacuum pumps
Steam Jet Vacuum Pumps (Single-Stage)
Steam Jet Vacuum Pumps (Multi-Stage)
What is a steam jet vacuum pump (single-stage)?
Single stage jet pumps, which convey against atmospheric pressure are used for the production of vacuum down to a suction pressure of approx. 100 mbar. For lower suction pressures multi-stage steam jet vacuum pumps are used, with or without intermediate condensation.
- A single pump can manage very large flow volumes of up to 1,000,000 m³/h without problems.
- High standard of operational reliability and vacuum performance
- Low investment costs in comparison to other possible alternatives
- Absolutely no difficulties in the case of process media with a strong tendency towards fouling and small amounts of solids or liquids
- No moving parts
- Practically maintenance free
- Corrosion/erosion resistance by choosing suitable material
- Easy installation
- Simple compact construction
If a plant is to be evacuated within a given time, for example, during starting up, and the vacuum pump which maintains the operational vacuum takes longer than the given time, a jet pump is added as a start-up pump or pre-evacuator to speed up the evacuation. It is brought into operation together with the vacuum maintaining pump, but works only until the required vacuum, or a determined intermediate vacuum is reached.
Steam jet vacuum pumps are commonly used for handling condensables and noncondensables in processes such as
- Priming centrifugal pumps
- Exhausting air from vacuum pans and evaporators
- Exhausting tire molds
- Handling corrosive gases
- Vacuum packaging
- Freeze drying
- Production of vacuum in stirred vessels in discontinuous processes
Range of Operation
- When compressing against atmospheric pressure, used for the production of vacuum down to a suction pressure approx. 100 mbar.
- Single stage start-up jet pumps can, according to the motive steam pressure, achieve a suction pressure of 50 - 200 mbar.